Thursday, August 13, 2009

What's New; Reviewed By You

Hey guys! Are you as excited as we are about the Festival of Flight coming tomorrow?! Last week Club Penguin asked you about your ideas for how you might help Gary lift the island. Lots of cool ideas came in. Here are some from Limeg6 who said:

There is a lot of ways we can help Gary. These are the ways I will be using! First I will blow up balloons with the Super Helium. Next I will use my propeller to lift Club Penguin off the ground! Then I will fill up hot air balloons. I would tie balloons around everything! I will tie a balloon to the Iceberg and everywhere!

We will have the cheats posted here as soon as the party comes out! Stay Tuned!

Keep On Rockin!
-Skaterjessie
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!