Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Series 3 Coin Contest!


Ok, as many of you know, I'm having a Series 3 Coin Code blowout!

I will give out 1 coin code! This is how it works:

On Friday, August 14th I will release a coin code on my site. Yup, Just post the code on my site. But heres the catch:

Your gonna have to be the first one to activate the code! ;-)

Q: Hey Me12101, What time will the code be given out?
Me12101: Sometime in the day. I will tell you what time it will be at on my twitter.

Q: Hey Me12101, What if I'm not here on Friday?
Me12101: Well, Then you miss the contest. Sorry :-( BUT I may give out another one a bit later on! ;-)

Q: Hey Me12101, Your Cool!
Me12101: I know! ;-)

SERIES 3 CLUB PENGUIN COIN CODE: L8ZRJTMVX

Good Luck! Comment if you have won!

~Me12101 lime cheats president
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!