Sunday, July 12, 2009

Compare the playercards Contest Answers and Winners!

Hey Guys!

A few days ago I posted a contest, a compare the playercards contest. Click here if you missed it.

The contest was, you had to find whats different between a edited playercard and a normal playercard!

Here is the answer key:

  • My shadow is gone.
  • On my left, a little dark spec of sand isn't there.
  • The watermelon pin has less seeds in it.
  • The right Palm Tree has less lines in the stem.
  • There is a Blue flower missing in the bush.

This contest was a bit hard, but here are the first-10 winners!

1. Cheder
2. Polkagirl919
3. Iron Chef America
4. 10 gop
5. Dukefan14
6. Amitc87
7. Redguico99
8. Hockeyboy284
9. Superchic17
10. Sunnyoak

I think there was around 15 winners, but if people didnt make mistakes there would be like 30!

Most Common Mistakes:

> Guys! You have to find ALL FIVE differences, not just one!
> No, Theres the same amount of pearls on my necklace, you must of counted wrong.
> My Swim trunks aren't brighter, it was just the way you were looking at the pictures on the screen.
> There isn't a dot on my surfboard...I don't see how you get that.

Okay, guys? I don't really have anything to give away, but I'm thinking of making a round 2, and only the 10 people can enter. And there will be 5 winners, then 3 winners, then 2, then 1. And I will give that lucky person a prize, but what would it be...?

~Me12101 lime cheats president
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!