Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Medevil News!

Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting here as much as I used to, I'm directing most of my attention to Pandanda. Learn more about Pandanda Here!

Anywho, here is what Billybob said:

Your comments from Wednesday's blog have decided the background - We've looked carefully at our French, Portuguese, and English comments and the clear winner was Choice #3!

med3.jpgI wasn't going to announce the name of the party yet, but a lot of you guessed... and you were right - it's the Medieval Party! It'll go from May 8 - 17. Thanks for all your feedback. We love to hear from you about what you want to see. And speaking of the Medieval Party... I got a glimpse of some of the things that the team is working on.

medievalsneekpeek.jpgSome of you might remember the party from last year and we're working really hard to bring back your favorite parts. I also hear there will be something special for members...
Kinda Cool, I can't wait :D

~Me12101 lime cheats president
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!