Friday, March 20, 2009

Wow!

Wow! Thats a surprise! Especially for me!
 I guess i need new authors then. Well I have thought about one person who is a very big fan of limes, friend of mine and me12101s... Alto Bhai (NEVER MIND, HE HAS QUIT BLOGGING SORRY),Meanwhile, I will have one more. Comment on this post and you will be entered into the possibilities. I can only have 5 possibilities so i will leave a counter on this post. Don't bother entering if there are already 5. Possibilities: 1. Then i will interview the possys (possibilities) and whichever one sounds the most convincing will win. If two (or more) sound convincing then i will make a poll for people to vote for who they think! :P
(When I have the authors, this site will need to be closed temporarily so that i can change a few things now that me is gone. For eg: The mods wont be called me12101 mods anymore stuff like that.... We'll miss you me!)
Cya..
~Ting

1 comment:

  1. I would really love to be an author on your site I'll send you an e-mail, my e-mail adress is purplepolo@hotmail.co.uk
    ~Purple Polo

    ReplyDelete

We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!