Friday, October 2, 2009

Club Penguin Penguin Style Catalog Oct '09 Cheats!



Hey guys! The Halloween Clothing Catalog is FINALLY out! I'm going to have to say, I'm kinda disappointed in this catalog(hee-hee no Gary costume!)

The catalog is located in the Gift Shop.

Click on the blue mushroom to get the Black Cape! (YAY! I wish they would've had magicians cape...)

Click on the candle above the princess costume to get the Ghost Costume!

Click on the wizard penguin's foot to get the Black Superhero Mask!

Like my costume for Halloween? Haha it's radical.

Not very many new costumes...Oh well! I sense a Halloween Party coming? Are you guys ready?

-Skaterjessie

P.S. What costumes did you want? Or what items would you have wanted to see come back???
P.P.S. I wanted the magicians cape and the 3D glasses, LOL!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!