Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Fall Fair prizes ULTIMATE spoiler!

Hey Guys!

Ok, so as you know, on Both Prize Booths in Club Penguin, there's a sign that says - "MORE PRIZES COMING SOON". Right? Well, I got this awesome spoiler of the new prizes!

Remember when Club Penguin realsed their Fall Fair Start Up Page, I thought that a Black and Purple Cat in the Hat hat was going to be an item? Click here if you don't remember.

Then, Remember on Thursday when the new newspaper came out, I thought that a mustache would be an item to? Click here if you don't remember.

Well, I was searching around at Club Penguin Item ID codes, and I noticed two extra spots. The spots were the Black and Purple Hat along with the mustache.




So now we know what 2 prizes are going to be! The prizes should be available around Friday.

Have Fun Fairin'

~Me12101 lime cheats president
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!