Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Room In Club Penguin? FOUND!?

About 2 months ago, Club penguin released a sneak peek that what COULD be the new room:


This picture looked really familiar to me, then it hit me. Thats the mountain at the Dojo Courtyard:


I also noticed, it looks like there's a pathway going up to the mountain:


Freaky, right? But, then I was playing mission one just for fun, and I think the room "The Tallest Mountain" looks like that mountain:


And if you don't think they look that alike, consider this.

As you know, there was a pathway leading up to the mountain at the Dojo Courtyard (as I explained above).

Well, there's ALSO a pathway on the tallest mountain.


Also, the Tallest Mountain on the map in mission one, looks really close to where the Dojo Courtyard is:


However, Club Penguin released this sneak peek right before Sensei arrived to give away his background, maybe its something about Sensei arriving since the picture is at the Dojo Courtyard? or maybe I'm just going crazy?

Click here to see the post when Billybob talked about the sneak peek.

Hmm...What do you think?

~Me12101 lime cheats president
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!