Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy77 Talks About Music Décor!

Whats Up Penguins!? As you already know Music Jam 09' is coming this Friday and so Happy77 had an interview with the Music Jam designers. Here is what was said in the interview :


Q: I know there are a lot of different music stages for this party. Which one was the most fun to work on?
A: All the stages were great to work on, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd say the big stage at the dock. It changes themes throughout the party.

Q: How did you come up with all the different decorations?
A: The focus was kept on two things, music stages and things that make noise. So there are different stages, but also some cool noise-making surprises!

Q: I heard rumors about a chocolate fountain in one of the backstage areas. Is that true?
A: Wait! There's a chocolate fountain Backstage!?!? Golly, look at the time, I better. . . umm. . . get back to work. . . at the Backstage. . .

So what do you think Music Jam this year will be like? I hope it's gonna be a blast! ;-)


~Polkagirl919
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!