Thursday, July 9, 2009

Compare the playercards Contest! *OVER* *ANSWERS COMING SOON*

Okay, So it's been a while since we've had a contest....a LONG while...

I was looking in history, and back in September I had a compare the playercard's contest! So I decided to do another one!

So heres how it works, I'm going to give you a picture of my ACTUAL playercard, then one that a few things are edited...and you have to tell me whats on my actual playercard thats NOT on the edit.


You can answer in comments. Note: Comments won't be approved until after contest.

What do you win? Still Deciding...So right now, you win the pleasure of winning!

THERE IS FIVE DIFFERENT THINGS! YOU HAVE TO FIND ALL OF THEM!

MY PLAYER CARD:


MY EDITED PLAYER CARD:


Okay, Cool Guys?  Contests End's on Monday.

FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO WIN:


1. Cheder
2. Polkagirl919
3. Iron Chef America
4. 10 gop
5. Dukefan14
6. Amitc87
7. Redguico99
8. Hockeyboy284
9. Superchic17
10. Sunnyoak

Good Luck!

~Me12101 lime cheats president
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!