Sunday, June 7, 2009

Want my Images?


If you want to use ANY material presented on my site, please send an email including your webpage and reasons for use to Support@limecheats.com. I will check this daily and respond to tell you if it is okay or not. Please insure that you say you got the image from my site, and do not take credit for it.

The exeption is my Funny Pictures, If you wish to copy some of those pictures, you are welcome to without permission. However, please give me credit and say "Credit to Lime Cheats".

If you do not obey these rules, I have permission to shut down your site. I have already shut down a site. © Copyright 2009 of Lime cheats.

Lime Cheats is not associated with Clubpenguin.com in any way, shape, or form.

All images and text are copyright protected
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!