Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Me12101 Updates!

Hey Guys!

Lime Cheats has totally lost fans. Right now, I don't know very many people that visit this site anymore. I've done so much new stuff for the blog in the last few months. Like I put my hard work into finding, and designing a lot of this template. Nobody is here to appreciate my efforts.

Then when I call it enough, and I try and quit, you all come out of nowhere and tell me not to. My goal was to continue Cp blogging until after this site turns 1. The site turns 1 on July 26th, but to be honest with you, I don't think I could make it.

This would be a lot easier and funner if I had lots of fans, that comment, and tell me that someones listening. I love having parties, but it's hard to do when not very many people come.

I will keep trying at my goal, but if I don't, I'm going to quit  before the first year and you guys won't be able to talk me back into it this time.

If you want me to stay, let me know your there as a fan, and I'm doing this for something. If you do, it will increase the chances of me staying.

~Me12101 lime cheats president
We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!