Sunday, February 15, 2009

Party in Reveiw

Hey guys,

PARTY WAS AWESOME!!!!

Here are some pix in case you missed it:

When the party first started and not very many people there yet:



At the cove, when people were starting to get into it:


When the traffic was starting to pick up:


Were tipping the box!


CHEEZE!!!!


ATTACK THE PUFFLE!!!


WOW! the chair holds alot of wheight ;-)


LOTS of people near the end:


When I had to go :-(


Featured Penguins:

Champion180- Been a friend and a fan for a long time, really enjoyed the party. Thanks Champ!


Polkagirl919- Been a friend of mine for quite a while now. even though she needed to be reminded to move from room to room she was still a good member of the party.


Fried Fire- A new limey fan, but a very good member of the party and kept it running, didnt let people wabble off.


The winner..

CONTINUE READING THIS POST...



I would like to congradualate the winner who is ****** (She doesnt want people to be all mad at her, I understand)

Im sorry that YOU didnt win but I am making another contest soon! Be sure to check back at lime cheats offently!

Well cya next time!

~Me12101 lime cheats president

3 comments:

  1. It rocked!!
    im in 6 pics !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I couldn't come because I dont enjoy club penguin anymore. i could have come but i didnt have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK I KNIOW WHO WON. YAWN55?
    IM SO SORRY I MISSED IT.

    ReplyDelete

We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!