Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dance Club stuffs and Fiesta sneack peack!

Check the sneack peack for tomorrows feista:



I Looked at it and I remembered last years party, the stairs on the dance club!

Heres a worn out picture of one of my friends of the fiesta party last year:



I compaired them and thats EXACTLY what it is! :-)

also the new game is out to non-members too now! :-D Check it!

Heres the new look inside:



And theres a cheat in the game,





Click "New Game"

Choose the song you want

When you have to chose the dificulty click Cadence!



You will be on "Expert Mode" Its really hard.. you have to be an expert >:-|

SEE YA LATAZ!

~Me12101 lime cheats president

1 comment:

  1. Hey! i tried out the cheat amnd i only got a combo of 10! my combo on medium is 121. its my record.

    peace


    ROCK ON LIME CHEATS!!

    ReplyDelete

We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!