Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lime cheats Q & A

ok so eather email us or comment your question and it might be posted here OR if its a really really good question It might be on our <--- Left sidebar

So here they are:

Q:Rudgu 99 said...
How did you get so FAMOUS!
A: Well we got famous because people visited our blog I guess I just keeped on posting cheats ;-)

Q: Anyoumous said...
Why is your youtube channel username lilpenutping
A: Lime cheats had a youtube channel before we had a site and Lilpenutping is the name cause we didnt know that it would be named lime (Lilpenutping is an X lime worker) oh and our first URL to our site was: Http://www.lilpenutpingscheats.blogspot.com long isnt it lol


Q: Yawnun 677 said...
What got you into blogging and club penguin?
A: Well I got into club penguin cause all my friends played it so I joined on November 23rd 2007 And blogging It looked fun so I thought I would give it a try so I started blogging on July 21st 2008

Q: Anyoumous said...
How do you make your awesome widgets?
A: Well I use alot of different programs and alot of different styles so that they look awesome and ill make you some if you click here and order at my shop

Q: Tingtong09 said....
how do you get so many hits??? in like one day u get..... loads! my highest is like 3 and that only happened once.
A: Well, When you post and you post you will be on search engines more (Google,Msn,Yahoo ECT.) And when people look for the latest cheats TAA-DAA they find out blog, When people know about our blog they go almost everyday! LIME ussually get about 8000 hits a month



I would love to see what your question is!

~Me12101 lime cheats president

1 comment:

  1. how do you get so many hits??? in like one day u get..... loads! my highest is like 3 and that only happened once. anyway, i quit my blog im just workin on here now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We are still upgrading, because we lost all our sidebar files!